- Cadet Code of Conduct
- Navy Core Values Charter
- Physical Readiness Test – concise (PRT – New, Chart + Techniques)
- Swim Qualifications
- Navy Swimming and Water Survival Instructor Manual
- NSCC Record of Swim Qualification (NSCTNG 015 rev 01/12)
- The Bluejacket’s Manual – 24th Edition
- Sailor’s Creed – page 11
- The General Orders of a Sentry – page 161
- Phonetic Alphabet – page 502
The NSCC Homeport Website is home to anything and everything a Sea Cadet will need to advance themselves within the program, from the correspondence courses to the seasonal training schedules.
Advancing in Rate
Cadet Advancement – A quick link to the above-mentioned advancement. You should finish your courses in a timely manner so that the only thing stopping your advancement is examinations, advanced trainings, and time in rate.
Training Schedule – This link will take you directly to the training schedule. Most trainings take place either during the winter school break or over summer break although some advanced trainings may be planned during the school year.